SKILLS & LANGUAGE COURSES for Foreign Domestic Workers (FDW)
2015 SEMESTER 1 (JANUARY - JUNE)
Available Courses open to registration on Sunday, 23rd November, 10am-3pm:
- Beauty & Wellness: Facial Basic
- Beauty & Wellness: Holistic Body Massage
- Beauty & Wellness: Professional Make-up
- Beauty & Wellness: Nail & Eye Grooming
- Beauty & Wellness: Aromatherapy
- Beauty & Wellness: Facial Advance
- Hairdressing: Cutting 1
- Hairdressing: Cutting 2
- Hairdressing: Coloring 1 & 2
- Hairdressing: Perming 1
- Hairdressing: Advance Cutting, Coloring & Rebonding
- Music Appreciation (Guitar &/or Singing)
Caregiver, Computer, English & Small Business Enterprise courses:
Registration Date: Sunday, 23rd November, 10am-3pm
Registration Venue: No. 98 Hougang Ave. 8 S(538791) - Nativity church premises
- Registration in person; no online or advanced registration.
- Please bring the original and a photocopy of your valid work permit.
- Course fees are $100 except $90 for English Language courses.
- Additional cost includes school's vest of $15 and course materials/student starter kit from $20-$200 (depending on the course).
- Students will be required to sit for an English Placement Test for Caregiver, Computer, English Language & Small Business Enterprise course.
* Classes are conducted on Sundays only at the training centre at No.98 Hougang Ave. 8 S(538791) - Nativity church premises.
- Course Schedule (January to June 2015)
- Course Details
- Course Registration Details
FOREIGN SPOUSE LANGUAGE PROGRAM (English & Mandarin)
- Classes are on weekdays, 11am-1pm, in the classrooms at Immaculate Heart of Mary church at Highland Road.
- New term will commence in January 2015.
- Please refer to this site in December for the registration dates & procedures.